Leadership Chenango is designed to identify and develop individuals to become community leaders, volunteers for charitable organizations, and board members for school, government or community organizations.
Participants join over 300 alumni who are applying their skills to make a difference in Chenango County. Many of the Leadership Chenango alumni currently serve in leadership roles in the community or their workplace. As a program of the Chenango Foundation, we are committed to developing all facets of the county including the leaders who will guide our area toward future successes.
Leadership Chenango aims to enhance the development of long-term leadership in the County by:
- Identifying potential leaders with varied interests representing different geographic, occupational, and economic segments of Chenango County.
- Exposing participants through a formalized program to services, resources, issues and perspectives affecting Chenango County.
- Enhancing personal development skills and leadership abilities so that participants will be better managers.
- Motivating alumni of Leadership Chenango towards active participation in community affairs.
- Creating and maintaining an ongoing network of leadership alumni.
Class of 2022 Application and Financial Aid Forms Coming Soon!
For more information, please call 607-334-1400 or email email@example.com.